A One-Day Workshop.
This training is for a maximum of 14 participants, who wish to gain confidence in their listening skills and to learn to manage more effectively clients’ personal issues.
The aim of the day is to enable participants to:
- Develop an awareness of the counselling process and the skills involved
- Practise and improve active listening skills
- Develop an awareness of ethical issues and the need for support in activities using listening skills.
On completion of the workshop, participants will have:
- Practised and developed active listening skills
- Developed strategies for dealing with difficult clients both individually and in groups
- Defined personal and professional boundaries
- Looked at their own personal systems.